Why Choose Face-to-Face Interpretation?
Our clients choose Foreign Language Academy in-person interpreters because they believe that their non-English speaking patients, clients, students, or colleagues deserve clear communication. The only way to ensure that the communication is never mistranslated or misunderstood is to have a face-to-face interpreter present, who will be able to channel clear communication between both parties.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 25 million Americans speak English “less than very well”. These American’s are a growing demographic in our community today. Not having clear communication can have adverse impact on these community members.
Communication is much more than a word-for-word translation. By using an in-person interpreter, you are going to find that not only is the limited English speaker(s) exponentially more comfortable and honest during the appointment, but they also will feel respected. This is proven to highly increase the productivity and effectiveness of a meeting of any kind.
Deciding against the use of a professional interpreter can truly hinder the progress of your intended meeting objectives. Additionally, having an interpreter who is a native speaker in that language ensures that cultural differences in communication style between you and your non-English speaking client are received both accurately and appropriately.
Why Choose Foreign Language Academy?
- Highly experienced, trained interpreters who are native speakers in their language
- HIPAA Compliant
- Using FLA means supporting a local business!
- Gives you and your company access to a growing demographic in our community
- Excellent and responsive customer service
- Ideal understanding of the different industries which require interpretation services – meaning we are able to match your exact needs efficiently
- Boosts the productivity of any meeting
- Because above all else, we want our community to be united. Using an online or over-the-phone translation does not allow for this.
Although we do offer phone interpretations when requested, we almost always prefer to schedule for an interpreter to assist on-site and face-to-face. Please contact us and allow us to handle all of your communication needs.